Re: [xmlblaster] How to run unit test

HongYuan Li wrote:
After I downloaded xmlBlaster(v1.2) source and ran the unit test by
using 'build runJunit', But it seems the testing never stoped (the
testing even was running for 2 days). Do I need to do something before
run the unit test? It would be a great appreciated if someone can tell
me how to run (prepare) the unit test.
Thanks
Edwin Li.
Hi Edwin,

the ant call to run the tests hangs after some tests.
The reason is that our tearDown()s are not completely
proper implemented (needs some work to be done ...).

We usually start the tests in individual bunches with
xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/test.sh

cu
Marcel