Re: [xmlblaster] debugging Firebird storage

Hi Brad,
could it be that the name in the JdbcDriver.drivers property
org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver is not correct for your version of the
driver ? If not please replace it (or add it) to the property below.

If this does not work remove all other drivers and let this only driver.

JdbcDriver.drivers=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver:\
                   org.ldbc.jdbc.jdbcDriver:\
                   com.mckoi.JDBCDriver:\
                   sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver:\
                   ORG.as220.tinySQL.dbfFileDriver:\
                   oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver:\
                   com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver:\
                   com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver:\
                   com.mysql.jdbc.Driver:\
                   org.postgresql.Driver:\
                   org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver:\
                   de.sag.jdbc.adabasd.ADriver:\