From: owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
[mailto:owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org] On Behalf Of Matthew
Sargent
Sent: lundi 17 juillet 2006 23:05
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: [xmlblaster] Receive Only Client

Hey all,

I would like to have two classes of subscriber: 1) able to subscribe and
publish and 2) only able to subscribe. What would I need to do in order
make this happen. I have toyed with the idea of having 2 ports (both
SSL)
that can be connected to, and only have on of them allow publishing, or
create various users and re-work some aspect of xmlBlaster to govern
this
based on user name and password.

Any better suggestions? Places to look, solutions already in play?

Matt