Re: [xmlblaster] Cluster - Client Reconnect

Xavier Roques wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I'm trying the availability (failover) of a cluster.

Currently I have two cockpit servers, one master and one slave.
I kill the master and I would like that all the clients connected to the
master automatically reconnect to the slave.

I don't understand, how does it work :(
Do I need to configure each client?
Or the client is automatically configured by the cockpit server?
Ah, now i understand.

Automatically changing the server address is currently not implemented in the client library,
you would need to add your own lines of code to toggle between the servers,

Xavier.