[xmlblaster] Re: Using base64 encoding with Frontier::Client

It turns out that by adding an empty second argument string to the
MIME::Base64::encode() method, it is possible to generate an encoded
string that does not contain line breaks. Using this mechanism, when
combined with using the Frontier::Client::base64() method to create
a <base64> data container, solves the problems that I was seeing.

I guess it helps to RTFM ;-/  And thank you for creating such a nice
message system that provides support for us Perl hackers!
Chris