[xmlblaster] Setting hostname and port

Hi,

until this morning I never touched the client settings for the Socket
plugin. But I want to configure the properties
dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/hostname
dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/port

I put the properties into the xmlblaster.properties of my client:
dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/hostname=localhost
dispatch/connection/plugin/socket/port=7607

Launched the server with the default properties and got no connection.
Error code was user.configuration.

Did I miss something? After commenting the two lines everthing works fine.

Regards, Kai