Re: [xmlblaster] Multiple Sessions with one client?

Kai a écrit :
Good morning everybody (in europe ;-)

How to set up a xmlBlaster Client if I have a multiple user application
and every user have to authorize itself throgh name and password?

Do I need a client per user or could this done with one client instance?

Thanks in advance.
Kai
Hello,

I've got to a similar need.
Perhaps SessionId is the solution ??

In one application which is connecting to XmlBlaster with a username,
there are differents object that need to receive PtD messages.

If the application store some identifier (SessionID ??) with object subscribtion, will it be able to direct messages to right object ?

thanks
cyrille.