Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster client as OSGi bundle (eclipse plugin)

Hey Michele,

I solved the problem by implementing a custom ClassLoaderFactory. If
passing properties to Global there is no problem at all because the
StandAloneClassLoaderFactory.getXmlBlasterClassLoader() is never called.

The problem is that in the mentioned function the class loader of the
this object is casted to URLClassLoader. Launching the
xmlBlaster-Client-OSGi-Bundle with the equinox framework, the class
loader is a EclipseClassLoader which isn't derived from URLClassLoader.
As a workaround I subclassed the StandAloneClassLoaderFactory, catch the
ClassCastException and return a new delegating URLClassLoader.

Regards, Kai