From: Cyrille Giquello [mailto:cyrille at giquello.com]
Sent: mardi 24 janvier 2006 15:07
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: [xmlblaster] PtP message and subscribtion /*

Hello,

Perhaps I've missed something ...

I send a message like:

<key oid="test5"/>
<qos>
    <destination queryType='EXACT' forceQueuing="true">userX</destination>
</qos>

the userX receive the message,
but all others users which have subscribed to /* received the message to.

Is it normal or have I a mistake somewhere in my code or configuration ?

thanks

and sorry for noise, I'm hurry in a hard project, so my brain could not be
concentrated only on XmlBlaster. I need your
help to go faster.

cyrille.