Re: [xmlblaster] about PtP message

Cyrille Giquello wrote:

Because I need many destinations for PtP message, I've tried to write a qos with a destination tag which contains users separed by comma :
<qos>
<destination forceQueuing="true">userA,userB,userC</destination>
</qos>
And it is working fine.

Argh !
SORRY, it does not work. Only the first user will get the message.

It is currently not supported as we conceptually didn't have a proper
solution for it. What happens if the processing of the third destination
throws an exception? Will the first two be delivered and the later clients not?
Should we report an exception back to the publisher or some QoS with delivery details?

Marcel