RE: [xmlblaster] session object erased????

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org [mailto:owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org] On Behalf Of Eduardo Catarino
Sent: segunda-feira, 19 de Dezembro de 2005 17:05
To: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: RE: [xmlblaster] session object erased????

Hi Marcel,

	I will try and will forward the results. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Eduardo Catarino
Hi Marcel,

	I changed the '.' to '/' but the results are the same. The data previously saved is erased.

I launch the applets page like this:

----------------------Start-------------------------------
<%
	session.putValue("xmlBlaster/invalidate", "false");
	session.putValue("xmlBlaster/loginName", "eduardo");
	session.putValue("xmlBlaster/passwd", "secret");
%>

<head>
<title>LIAISON</title>
<base target="_self">
</head>

<frameset framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0" rows="119,*">
		<frame name="main" src="second_top.jsp" scrolling="no" target="indice" noresize>
<frameset cols="460,*" framespacing="2" border="1" frameborder="1">
      <frameset rows="33%,33%,34%">
        <frame name="alerts" src="../XMLBlaster/operationalAlertScreen.jsp" scrolling="no" target="_self">
        <frame name="alert" src="../XMLBlaster/systemAlertScreen.jsp " scrolling="no" target="_self">
        <frame name="freeText" src="../XMLBlaster/freeTextScreen.jsp " scrolling="no" target="_self">
      </frameset>
	  <frame name="main" src="" scrolling="no" target="_self">
</frameset>

  <noframes>

  </noframes>
</frameset>

	Am I doing something wrong? After the servelet is initialized the others variables, for example I have a variable that stores the application language, are changed to null.

Thanks in advanced,
And best regards to all,
Eduardo