Re: [xmlblaster] session object erased????

Eduardo Catarino wrote:

Hi Marcel and to all XmlBlaster Team,

Thanks again for answering me so quickly. However I think I didn’t put well my question. The problem is that when starting the applet a new object session (Browser) is created and all the data application is lost. I think is the xmlblater servelet that changes the session object. I read in the requirements that the xmlbaster servelet should be called before any other servelet to prevent this kind of problems.

My question is, what should I do in order to xmlblaster applet do not change the session object when it is initialized?

We use in AppletServlet.java this code:

boolean invalidate = getParameter(req, "xmlBlaster/invalidate", false);

Try to replace the '.' with a '/', this should help,

Best regards to all,

Eduardo Catarino