[xmlblaster] Excellent work! But I have a question :-)

It's nice to see that XmlBlaster is moving forward with positive achievements. I especially like
the C# demo using XMLRPC... worked great. Nice job! Also, it's nice to know that there is an email
protocol... although I have'nt had time to try it out yet.

I am thinking of creating a C# client application to replace my java applet that wrote a while
back ago. The applet communicates over the internet to the xmlBlaster server through the
xmlblaster servlets (I believe it is called the AppletServlet and BlasterHttpProxyServlet). Is it
possible to get the C# demo to communicate over the Internet like this?

Of course, security is of a concern nowadays so all ports except port 80 and 443 are closed... and
the xmlBlaster server is not exposed to the Internet directly.

Thanks.