[xmlblaster] erasing message __sys__UserList

Hello,

Another question ...

I would like to know why I can erase message __sys__UserList ?
Is it because I've no security configuration ? Can we erase all __sys__* messages ?

It seems that there is not much people on this list.
I don't know why people are not using xmlBlaster when then need a messaging system, because other messages brokers are not so easy to deploy and so easy to access from differents technologies ...

Perhaps making some adverts will bring more users ;o)
I'll think about that...

bye bye
cyrille.
An happy xmlblaster user ;o)