Re: [xmlblaster] Getting of the topics in a Node

Arghad Arnaout wrote:

Hello:
I am new to XmlBlaster, and I was involved in it couples days ago, and I did some tries on it using Java and C# and really it was ver nice.
and my question now is:
How I can get all the Topics and their details in One node or maybe all nodes using Java API, is that possible ?? I have tried with some administrative commands and it works but not as it is expected ... ???

Hope someone answers me ...
Thank you
ARGHAD

You can use Xpath to get all topics, this comman line example does it:

 java javaclients.HelloWorldSubscribe -xpath /xmlBlaster

Examples you find here (look for XPATH queries):

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.subscribe.html#example