Re: [xmlblaster] need help to clarify xmlBlaster interface

Cyrille Giquello wrote:

Hello,

I've question about 'interface.connect' , 'authenticate.connect',
'authenticate.login'.

In interface requirements there is a method connect(), but when I use
xml-rpc I can use method name 'authenticate.connect' or
'authenticate.login'.

login() is legacy as it is limited to user/password authentication. Only for simple access we have left it for the XMLRPC protocol.

The preferred choice is connect(), it supports any authentication
schema (as the QoS is XML markup)

Why in the requirement, there is not an 'interface.login' ?

Can you please explain me about all that concepts, I'm lost ;o)

Thanks
cyrille.