Re: [xmlblaster] HA possible using session & subscription persistence?

Saju Abraham wrote:

Marcel,

I did a few preliminary tests for HA using persistence and it works great!
Thanks a lot for the tip on optimizing the server startup, I've done exactly
that. Though I'd like to see what would be the different times needed for
the server to start up from runlevel 3 to runlevel 9 with various loads of
persistent sessions & subscriptions in the database. But in any case, I
think this approach is going to work for us beautifully...

Yes, i forgot that as you reuse the same DB you should also change
the persistent session/subscription loading runlevel to be after runlevel 3,
for example:

<plugin id='subPersistence' className='org.xmlBlaster.engine.SessionPersistencePlugin'>
<action do='LOAD' onStartupRunlevel='4' sequence='1' />
<action do='STOP' onShutdownRunlevel='4' sequence='6'/>
</plugin>

regards,
Marcel

Thanks!