[xmlblaster] Requirement Protocol.email working?

Hi,

I have a project which requires the use of email for communication to and from the client
and I would like to use xmlBlaster to handle the messages on the server. I was looking
around on the website and found the protocol.email in the reference section but it says
"INWORK" I also noticed that in the TODO section, it says

"EMAIL support is not implemented.
 The callback is already implemented."

Does this mean that xmlBlaster will not work with email?

I have a email server running on one computer and xmlBlaster on another. Will xmlBlaster be able
to pick up the messages and forward them to the subscribers?

Thanks.