Re: [xmlblaster] Configuring Applet Connections (Urgent)

Please see example in

  xmlBlaster/demo/http/WEB-INF/web.xml

rgds, Marcel

Eduardo Catarino wrote:

Hi Michele,

	Perhaps I didn't put the question in the right way. The problem
is like the following, the example SystemInfoApplet that comes with
XmlBlaster distribution connects the applet (trough the xmlblaster
servelet) to the server that is running in the same machine. How can I
configure the applet parameter in order to specify that the xmlblaster
server is running in a different machine?

Thanks for helping me,
Best regards
Eduardo

-----Original Message----- From: owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org [mailto:owner-xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org] On Behalf Of Michele Sent: segunda-feira, 10 de Outubro de 2005 12:28 To: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org Subject: Re: [xmlblaster] Configuring Applet Connections (Urgent)

Hi Eduardo,
as far as I know the applet is only allowed to connect to the server from which it has been downloaded. I suggest you consult the sun
homepage.

Regards
Michele

Eduardo Catarino wrote:

Hi,

I have a web page that uses an applet receive xmlblaster messages. However I have been developing the application only in my

PC,

but in a real application the applet needs to know where the

xmlBlaster

server is. The question is, how should I configure the connect() in order to specify the location of the xmlblaster server.

Best regards to all,

Eduardo Catarino