Re: [xmlblaster] Configuring Applet Connections (Urgent)

Hi Eduardo,
as far as I know the applet is only allowed to connect to the server from which it has been downloaded. I suggest you consult the sun homepage.

Regards
Michele

Eduardo Catarino wrote:
Hi,

I have a web page that uses an applet receive xmlblaster messages. However I have been developing the application only in my PC, but in a real application the applet needs to know where the xmlBlaster server is. The question is, how should I configure the connect() in order to specify the location of the xmlblaster server.

Best regards to all,

Eduardo Catarino