[xmlblaster] administrative tools? (urgent)

Hi,

I’m steel in process of learning while developing a small application with the xmlBlaster. Because I’m always making tests I facing the problem that my connections are being refused by the xmlBlaster server (Max session error). I already tried to use the telnet but my commands aren’t accepted.

Can someone explain me haw should I use them properly. Is there any other method to kill the all the sessions?

Best Regards

Eduardo Catarino