Re: [xmlblaster] Qos clientProperty XPath subscribe

Nelson Silva wrote:

Hi,

I need to add some client properties in order to allow for XPath subscriptions.

I've added the client properties and my messages look like :

<key oid='SimpleChat' contentMime='XPathFilter1.0text/xml1.0'/>
  <content><![CDATA[blah blah]></content>
 <qos>
  <isPublish/>
  <clientProperty name='canal'>test</clientProperty>
 </qos>

I subscribe with a Qos like this :

<qos>
 <filter type='XPathFilter'>
  <![CDATA[//clientProperty[ at name='canal']=othertest]]]>
 </filter>
 <isSubscribe/>
</qos>

Still i'm getting messages with 'canal'=test !!?!
What XPath expression should i use to select messages with a given set of clientProperties ?!

Hi Nelson,

the XPATH and REGEX access plugins check the message content (full text search) only
and the SQL92 plugin checks the client property only, see the examples:

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.access.sql92.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.access.regex.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.access.xpath.html

Your XPathFilter example above can't access the qos client property.

regards,
Marcel

Thanks for any help.

Regards,