Re: [xmlblaster] Errors when testing C-API

You are quite right. It is not a shell problem. I am
supplying the predicate strings from within my Java
client code and, as you correctly point out < is a
problem while > is not. Any ideas as to how I may
represent the predicate in a way that may be
acceptable to the SAX parser?  I tried both " and '
both of which cause problems.

Thanks,
Vaughn

--- Jan Petranek <jan at petranek.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 14. April 2005 03:05 schrieb Vaughn
> Combs:
> > I wonder if either of you have any comments on
> this
> > one. I posted this one almost 2 weeks ago but
> havent
> > heard any responses:
>
> (I only subscribed yesterday :-)
>
> [...]
> I assume, you did subscribe to the message using
> XPATH, i.e.
> <key querytype="XPATH">

/xmlBlaster/key[metadata/BasicTemporal/beginning_date_time_group/hour_time>=21
> ]
> </key>
>
> > I have expected results for the following
> predicate:

/xmlBlaster/key[metadata/BasicTemporal/beginning_date_time_group/hour_time>
> >=21 ]
> >
> > but for:

/xmlBlaster/key[metadata/BasicTemporal/beginning_date_time_group/hour_time<
> >22]
> >
> > I get the following exception upon submission of
> the
> > subscription:

org.infospherics.commonAPI.impl.exception.PlatformFailureException:

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/admin.errorcodes.list