Re: [xmlblaster] Webservices client subscribe

Am I understanding you right ? Would you write a WebServices client to make xmlBlaster act as a webservices provider ?

Michele

inEvo wrote:
Hi,

Can i provide a WebServices frontent to subscribe user to a given topic?

Users would invoke a WebService stating their address, protocol to be used, callback funtion and corresponding topic and the servr would then perform their login and start sending them the messages they subscribed using the callback.

I'm not really sure of the benefits of using WebServices for this.. but this is a requirement. XmlBlaster is used to provide Assyncronous behaviour for the clients...

Best regards,

Nelson Silva