RE: [xmlblaster] UserGuide was: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmlBlaster/client/I_Callback

>>So if I understood you correctly now you identified two different
tasks:
>>- a restructuration of the requirements (lets say focused on the more
>>experienced people)
>>- writing a tutorial book (from scratch).

>>Is this correct ?

Yes.  That was my understanding of the situation.

>>That is no problem. I believe we all don't know exactly where to
begin.
>>Important is to begin ....

Sounds great!  Beginning and finishing are my strong points...its all
that in-between stuff that confuses me.... :-)  anyway, I'll write again
tomorrow with more ideas.