Re: [xmlblaster] UserGuide was: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmlBlaster/client/I_Callback

My personal opinion is to start it already from the beginning in docbook. In fact one of the other topics on our long nice TODO list is the face-lifting of the xmlBlaster homepage.

This work has been started but is currently "put on hold" due to other priorities. We use forrest and the new requirements will be written in docbook (docbook 4.2). The status is such that we already have an xsl converting our exisiting requirements to docbook.

I was not really enjoying my first steps in docbook but I now got used to it and I started using it even for other documentation.

*Robert, I am really happy of hearing you are willing to contribute.* Of course if you have some ideas, both on the content and structure of such a guide and on the tecniques to be used let us know.

Salut

Michele

Heinrich Götzger wrote:
Robert,