RE: [xmlblaster] RE: Installing the ActiveX Bridge

>>Could you please send me the steps necessary with your setup (with
enough details about your >>environment) so i will add it to our
requirement page,

If I ever get it working, I'll be glad to send the steps I took.
However, at this point, I don't think it's likely I'll get it running,
or be able to help anyone.

I've been able to get a SUCCESS message on the build, but so far, I've
not been able to get any .NET client to actually work.

I get 'null reference exception' on both the C# and VB.NET clients.