[xmlblaster] High performance Message buss implementation?

 Hello everybody :)
I am looking for litrature that "teaches" me how to make a High performance messaging bus, to use as a chat server (since it is a school projet, it would not be fair just to use XMLBlaster).
 I searched on Amazon, and found a book titled "Message Passing Server Internals" by Bill Blunden, but it had some negative reviews; did anyone of you guys read it? any reviews?
 How about making a book about XML blaster internals, and utilisation, that could be really great, I would be the first buyer!null

Forfait AOL ADSL 5 Méga à 22.90EUR/mois