Re: [xmlblaster] location of the properties file

Hi Kevin,

Hope everything goes well for you when going productive. We would appreciate you to drop a little note on our wiki page:

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlasterWiki/WhoIsUsingXmlBlaster

For the configuration:

on the command line:
-propertyFile someWhere/someWhat.properties

or find out more at:
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.property.html

Cheers
Michele

Kevin Priebe wrote:
Hi, I'm just trying to figure out how we can tell xmlBlaster where to
look for it's properties file?  It has been in the home directory, but
we want it with other config files related to our project.  It seems
like a simple thing to do, but I can't find this out anywhere.  Thanks,
Kevin

p.s. we're currently moving our xmlBlaster messaging system into
production.  Thanks for the help along the way.

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://eclettic.tripod.com
http://www.xmlBlaster.org