Re: [xmlblaster] HSQLDB JdbcStorage and buildup of .script and .properties files

Aaron Silinskas wrote:
Hello,
My xmlBlaster.properties file has this entry: JdbcStorage[HSQLDatabaseEngine]=org.xmlBlaster.util.queue.jdbc.JdbcQueueCommonTablePlugin,\

url=jdbc:hsqldb:${user.home}${file.separator}tmp${file.separator}$_{xmlBlaster_uniqueId},\

For each client connection, .data, .script, and .properties files are created in the tmp directory. I need a unique queue per connection, so I can't replace {xmlBlaster_uniqueId} with a constant. Are there any options I can set to delete the connection-specific hsqldb files after the client has disconnected?

Thanks,
Aaron

If well known clients log in with a specific positiv session id (here '1')
the queue name is well named and after a client restart the same queue
is used:

   java javaclients.HelloWorldPublish -session.name "Publisher/1"

creates:

   clientHelloWorld1.log
   clientHelloWorld1.properties
   clientHelloWorld1.script

See http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/client.failsafe.html#naming
about session id settings.

Removing of the files with HSQLDB is not available (i don't know
how to tell this to HSQLDB in a portable JDBC was).

I would recommend to switch to Postgres, Oracle or MS-SQLServer
as persistent store in a production environment, there all queue
entries are properly cleaned up.