Re: [xmlblaster] how do i get erase notifications from xpath subscriptions now?

Andrew.Yinger at Altarum.org wrote:
In the latest change log it states:

o Bugfix for sending ERASE events in UNREFERENCED topics with XPath
subscription
   Topics delivered by XPATH subscriptions don't send erase notifications
   when they disappear as they match again if the[y] appear again

So, how do I get erase notifications if I subscribe with XPath query now?