RE: [xmlblaster] Published messages are delayed.

Title: RE: [xmlblaster] Published messages are delayed.

Hi Marcel,

I'm using xmlBlaster version 0.903 *stable* 2004-05-13
I have been testing out things on windows 2000 and on RH Linux 9.
Both with the same result.

I'm using java version "1.4.2_01", both for the engines and the clients.
No c++ clients were used.

I was playing with transient and persistent messages: the result is that the
behaviour is better with transient messages, the delay is less.
I was also playing with the size of the messages(content = 16 bytes, 1KB, 32KB, ...),
the bigger the messages get, the bigger the delay before the messages arrive at the subscribed clients.

I also switched of the persistence of xmlBlaster completely off,
letting it run completely in memory.
Again the result is a lot better but not yet sufficient.

Hope this helps,
Nicolas.