Re: [xmlblaster] Deregister callback server [solved]

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 06:35:28PM +0200, Michele Laghi wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> commonly you don't need to bother about the callback server. Normally as
> a client you use the I_XmlBlasterAccess to access xmlBlaster. The
> callback server will shutdown when invoking
> I_XmlBlasterAccess.disconnect().
Ahah, I found it: The xmlrpc equivalent is
authenticate.disconnect. That did the trick.

I found this by doing some greps in the provided samples; where
should I have looked in the manual to discover that
I_XmlBlasterAccess.disconnect() equals authenticate.disconnect?
I checked the xmlrpc interface description and it seemd to point
only to the sub / unsub / update / ping / erase methods.

Thanks,
-Jason Martin
--
Don't play stupid with me! I'm better at it.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.