[xmlblaster] Static library

Hi,

Has anybody succeeded in producing static version of the C (C++) client
library (Windows 2000, MSVC 7.0)? I have put "C_LINK = static" to
build.properties but it ended up with strange errors in link stage:

[cc] ..\..\..\..\Program files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\Vc7\PlatformSDK\lib\SensEvts.Tlb : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or
corrupt file

The reason we want to use static library is due to the fact that C++ client
DLL has around 2 megs, which is 4 times more than our application alone ;-O

Regards,
Michal Masa