[xmlblaster] Newbie ask

Hi,

	I'm ending Computer Science and I'm using the xmlBlaster to my Final
Project. I must use it embedded into a program that I'm making and, I'm
near to get it. But I have some problems/question that I need to solve
asap:

- First, I have try to test the system with some JVMs, and i twork fine
with Sun and Blackdown but I got some fail in gnuJVM, exactly when I
make an instance of Global object, it tell me a NullPointerException in
the creation of logs. I couldn't solve it.

-Second, I've got some
    " java.io.IOException: Connection refused "
in server, and I don't know why, the total post of the erro it's

[Jul 17, 2004 6:16:36 PM WARN
DispatchConnection-callback:/node/xmlBlaster_192_168_0_1_3412/client/rotate_and_fire_signal/-12] Connection transition ALIVE -> POLLING: http://Ishamael:20801/ is unaccessible, we poll for it every 60000 msec: errorCode=communication.noConnection message=XmlRpc callback ping failed : java.io.IOException: Connection refused
java.io.IOException: Connection refused
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(Unknown Source)
        at
org.xmlBlaster.protocol.xmlrpc.CallbackXmlRpcDriver.ping(CallbackXmlRpcDriver.java:206)
        at
org.xmlBlaster.engine.dispatch.CbDispatchConnection.doPing(CbDispatchConnection.java:189)
        at
org.xmlBlaster.util.dispatch.DispatchConnection.ping(DispatchConnection.java:241)
        at
org.xmlBlaster.util.dispatch.DispatchConnection.timeout(DispatchConnection.java:281)
        at org.xmlBlaster.util.Timeout.run(Timeout.java:170)

	but I could send and received messages.

- Third, when i make a disconnect from client, I got a lot of warnings
like this,

"Exception in XML-RPC listener loop (java.net.SocketException: Socket
closed)."

and I couldn't solve it, I don't know why this happend. I've tried some
kinds of logouts and shutdown, but fail.... I have notice that if I
launch a client and don't send messages, the warning don't apear.

well, that's all, thanks.

P.D.: Sorry by bad english, but I'm spanisher.