RE: [xmlblaster] Native client plugin registration

Hi Robert,
you could have two separate "xmlBlasterPlugins.xml" files. You could then
pass as arguments:

-pluginsFile /tmp/xmlBlasterPluginsXY.xml

and that should do it.

Cheers
Michele

Dreaming of a Swiss Account? Get it here: http://freemail.swissinfo.org