Re: [xmlblaster] Adminstrative get and filtering

Hi Robert,

For the responses a better approach would be to send a PtP back to the sender
as done in the xmlBlaster/demo/HelloWorld5.java

look for the line:

pq.addDestination(new Destination(updateQos.getSender()));

The oid of the PtP response could always be the same, for example 'response'.
This way you ensure not to create each time a new topic.

Michele

Dreaming of a Swiss Account? Get it here: http://freemail.swissinfo.org