Re: [xmlblaster] xb_queues table entries

Joanne wrote:
I've set up xmlblaster to work with Oracle for persistence queues. In my experimentation, I noticed that a new callback row entry into the xb_queues table occurs for each new client login like:

callback_nodemymomclientmrmoose-4
callback_nodemymomclientmrmoose-5
callback_nodemymomclientmrmoose-7

Do these row entries ever get cleared from the table? Even if the client performs a disconnect, I noticed that these row entries remain in the table. I guess my real question is: Is there anything that automatically maintains/cleans this table to remove stale entries?

No this is a leak, the message entries itself are deleted but the queue name entries remain, we will fix it to the next release,

-- http://www.xmlBlaster.org