RE: [xmlblaster] ConsumableQueuePlugin

As suggested, I'm using synchronous admin gets with consumable=false to ensure that the same message can't be processed by more than one client querying a specific session's callback queue. I've been successful in implementing a test case as a basis for my full implementation:

1. Client1 logs in as with the session name myclient/1

2. Client1 makes a subscription based on an XPATH query:
<key oid='' queryType='XPATH'>//key/TESTSUB[ at dest_client='chexwrapper' and  at msg_class='request']</key>

3. Client1 disables asynchrounous messaging for its session by publishing an admin command:
<key oid='__cmd:client/myclient/1/?dispatcherActive=false'>

4. A different client 'Client2' publishes a msg with no specific oid or destination:
<key oid='' contentMime='text/xml' contentMimeExtended='1.0'><TESTSUB dest_client='chexwrapper' msg_class='request'></TESTSUB></key>

5. Client1 gets the published msg after performing an admin get on the callback session queue for myclient/1:
<key oid='__cmd:client/myclient/1/?cbQueueEntries' queryType='EXACT'></key>
<qos><querySpec type='QueueQuery'><![CDATA[maxEntries=1&maxSize=-1&consumable=true&waitingDelay=0]]></querySpec></qos>

6. Client1 parses for the key of the message, and uses it to permanently erase it from xmlblaster's message store using:

This type of implementation appears to work the way I need it to, but what are the downsides to publishing numerous messages without a specific oid and performing message handling as I described above? I was hoping someone could provide a reality check and/or confirmation on the direction of my planned implementation. In my implementation, a message must be processsed within 20 seconds of arriving at the server. Once the message is processed, it must be permanently deleted.