Re: [xmlblaster] reconnection problems

Marcel Ruff wrote:

wojtek wrote:

hi

I connect to xmlBlaster using persistent subscriber. It connects using SOCKET address, makes few subscriptions and receives messages (asynchronously) from server. After some time, when I disconnect my network cable, the connection's state changes to POLLING. When I connect the network cable again, the connection's state changes to ALIVE but the subscriber doesn't receive messages. What's more, when I shutdown the subscriber (without invoking 'disconnect') ant start it again, it receives only new messages (those messages that were sent by publisher till I started subscriber again, were lost). Am I doing something wrong ? Btw - I'm using version 0.901.

I think this is fixed in 0.903,

I've just checked 0.903 and it doesn't work

regards,
wojtek