Re: [xmlblaster] possible problem about security plugin

zhang zhi wei wrote:

> Hello.
> Sorry to report another possible error.
>
> when i use the security check in xmlBlaster, I find the system report an
> error;
Hi,

i have added to $HOME/xmlBlaster.htpasswd

--------------
__sys__jdbc:yZ24stvIel1j6
--------------

and to $HOME/xmlBlaster.properties

Security.Server.Plugin.htpasswd.secretfile=${user.home}${file.separator}xmlBlaster.htpasswd

Starting the server with:

java org.xmlBlaster.Main -JdbcDriver.password secret

works fine.
Please check your configuration again,

best regards

Marcel