[xmlblaster] xmlBlaster scalability?

I'm using xmlBlaster on a project and the question of scalability has come up.
Has there been any studies or test done, or do you know, what type of through-put one can reasonably attain with xmlBlaster (in it's various configurations) using the socket protocol in terms of message size and frequency. Especially in terms of occasional extremely large content messages? (I'm using SOCKET protocol and Linux server with Windows clients).

Thanks for your help.

Moshe