[xmlblaster] Which XPathFilter is used

Hi there,

I'm just wondering which XML Filter technique is used within xmlBlaster.
You guys use FSM (finite state machines) like used in XFilter or YFilter or you have your own way?

Can I filter with the XPath 1.0 compliant expressions or is it reduced to a subset of XPath (without some axes).

You have any actual throughput measurements?
Is your throughput depending on the number of Filters? I found an independing approach which has over 1 Million Xpath filters and reached a throughput of 5.4MB/s

thanx a lot for further informations

Stefan