Re: [xmlblaster] Oracle Configuration

Valerio Parola wrote:
I have oracle 9.2 and java vm 1.4.
I try to connect xmlblaster with oracle but the xmlblaster don't find the
driver.
I verified the oracle driver path and I've done the steps which described in
engine.service.rdbms, but nothing special and I can't understand why!
What can I do? What is the steps to install a comunication between
xmlblaster and oracle?

Thanks
Valerio

Saluti Valerio.

Just a quick suggestion...

Have you tried putting the driver in your /JDK_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory.

This is the recommended directory (Sun) to put extra class files in...
This is were I put all the jdbc drivers I use.

I have no experience with Oracle but Michele should be able to help and will most likely reply to your enquiry when he reads it.

Riguardi
Peter