Re: [xmlblaster] Upper Case Table Names

OK,
table names are now implicitly transformed to upper case. This has no impact wether in Oracle, postgres or hsqldb.

Regards
Michele

Michele Laghi wrote:
Hi Peter,
I am going to have a look at the "UpperCase" issue. I recall there was a problem with postgres. I will have a look at it this evening (european time).

If you are unsure about the changes you want to do and you believe there is need for more changes, we could open a branch. Once you have finished with the changes and tested for mySQL and postgres I could test it on oracle and hsqldb. After that we could merge the branches.

Michele