Re: [xmlblaster] oneway for subscribe & get

Michele,

this sure helps. I'm favoring the wrapper approach, and will go ahead
and implement it.

> For the get method I am not sure I understood how you mean with "oneway"
> since you need the return value (the messages you want to get). There is

My thought with the getOneway was to take a callback parameter and return immediately from a
get request. However, getOneway is not that important for me.

> Another possible but more tricky solution would be to directly work on
> the client queue (with XmlBlasterAccess.getQueue) and force
> XmlBlasterAccess to work in asynchroneous mode. This is tricky since it
> needs modifications in the delivery framework (forcing asynch is not
> implemented).

I started looking at the delivery framework (and the dispatcher
plugins) yesterday, and it seems to be fairly complex code. I'd rather
not worry about it unless it is absolutely necessary.

--
matighet at bbn.com   BBN Technologies