RE: [xmlblaster] Database schemas??

I set it up a few weeks back and I believe all you worry about is the
connection.  It creates the tables itself as far as I remember.

	Hello,

	I'm interested in playing around with the xmlblaster persistent
	message storage in an SQL database, but I'm stuck.

	Where are the schemas?

	I can't find any scripts to create a schema or anything at all
	about what tables are created, what indexes are needed, what
	users are required, what permissions are needed, etc, etc, etc.

	Where can I find this information?

	--
	David Kerry