[xmlblaster] Re: plugin help

Zhou Dong wrote:

Hi,

After I read the “The flow of a message in publish/subscribe mode”, I still have some questions.

The important one is : A client is subscribed a topic, and then received it.

Before the message sending to client , I want to get the message and do something( like encode, modify the content ) at server-side.

How can I do it ? Shall I write new plugin, and register to the server, how to do?

Or modify some souce code , which file and where?

You should write a mime access plugin

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.accessfilter.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/mime.plugin.accessfilter.howto.html

enjoy