Re: [xmlblaster] get call reply help

Marcel,

   First, thanks for very prompt fixes.

   I am now getting replies to my queries which I was not getting before.

All,

   Now, my query client gets the results of the query but the first four
objects are always 'corrupt'.

executeQuery called with
*[((//metadata/SpecificObjectData/tst_meta/type='CLASSINFO') and
(//metadat
a/SpecificObjectData/beginning_date_time_group/hour_time=21))]
stub querying synchronously for
 <key queryType='XPATH'>
  *[((//metadata/SpecificObjectData/tst_meta/type='CLASSINFO') and
(//metadata/SpecificObjectData/be
ginning_date_time_group/hour_time=21))]
returned 16 results
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:737)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:253)
        at
com.bbn.quo.dpasa.SerializationUtils.fromByteArray(SerializationUtils.java:40)
        at
com.bbn.quo.dpasa.QuerySequenceDelegate.executeQuery(QuerySequenceDelegate.java:
34)
        at
mil.af.rl.jbi.commonAPI.impl.jms.tests.query.QueryTest.main(QueryTest.java:177)

The first for four results products this error, and then the rest are
fine.  I have a subscriber client that does not see these errors.

Also, we are using .844 version from March 20 2003, and I applied the
changes you made for me (both changes) to the XmlKeyDom.java .  Is this
the only file you made changes to for my bug?

Any clues as to what might be going on?

Again, thanks for the bug fixes.

Chris

Christopher C. Jones  Distributed Systems and Logistics
ccjones at bbn.com       BBN Technologies, A Verizon Company