Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

Michele Laghi a écrit:

I have written a proposal yesterday but it apparently got lost in the
email jungle. I wanted to suggest more or less what Michael also
suggessted. I think it would even be better if such a "references" page
would be mantained by the users themselves with a tool like wiki. Marcel
told me omniorb are doing it that way. Here the link to such a page:

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/WhoIsUsingOmniorb

We could use the same approach.

;oP

Thanks Michele for your nice idea.

Before I was in the team of afraid people that were answering in private discussion, because we does not want to make public our projects.
A Strange, very strange behavior. xmlBlaster is fully open, it brings to us a formidable tool, and that kind of people like me, wanted to use it in a secret forest ... Like robin of wood ? No, like a a robber ;o)

I'm now changing my mind, and with pleasure, give to da xmlBlaster comunity my poor lonely project reference ;o)
to fill da new page(s) :
http://xmlBlaster.org/whoisusingxmlblaster.html
or something else ;o)

the project description in a nearest mai.

;oP

Cyrille

Michele